Dr. Randall White is pleased to be presenting at the 11th Annual Family Conference in mental healthy and substance services. Please join us Saturday, April 23, 2015, 9:00am-4:30pm in the Paetzold Theatre at the Vancouver General Hospital. Admission is $25 per person, and limited financial assistant for admission cost is available –just contact Becky Hynes via email (or call 604-714-3771 ext. 2300 for details.
Keynote Presentations Include:
- Access & Assessment Centre (AAC): A New Service for Vancouver Residents to Access Mental Health and Substance Use Services in Vancouver
- Monica McAlduff (Director, Vancouver Mental Health & Substance Use Acute, Tertiary & Urgent Services)
- George Scotton (Manager, Vancouver Access & Assessment Centre, ACT & AOT)
- Finding Clarity in Chaos: Principles for Developing Health and Recovery
- Dr. Diane Fredrikson (Physician Lead, Early Psychosis Intervention Program, Vancouver Coastal Health)
- When Treatments are Inadequate – New Hope for Patients
- Dr. Randall F. White (Medical Director, B.C. Psychosis Program, Clinical Associate Professor, UBC)
- Support for Families in Need
- Family Panel: How Families Can Advocate for Improved Mental Health Care
For the complete program schedule, click here!
Have questions about 11th Annual Family Conference in Mental Health and Substance Use Services? Contact Annual Family Conference: Family Involvement in Mental Health and Substance Use Services